Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NaPiBoWriWee Day 4!

I am surprised and excited to announce the birth of NaPiBoWriWee story number four at 8.05pm this evening. I have named her "I Didn't Pick My Nose". I am a proud parent and she brings a big smile to my face. She was written over four separate writing breaks today. A very pleasant way to bring a story into the world, indeed.

Another gorgeous little thing is sleeping soundly in the adjacent room. He tossed and turned himself to sleep again tonight as I stood by, amazed :) I hope I have as much luck getting to sleep tonight as he's had! Last night was shocking for me, even though my little button-nosed boy slept almost right through the night. Hooray!

I can't believe I only have three more stories to write until I accomplish my goal! Wow, what will I do to celebrate?? Anyone got any ideas? I don't expect many NaPiBoWriWee'ers to be reading this because they are so BUSY right now ... but if there's anyone reading this - what will you do to commemorate the 7th story (or 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc... whatever you get up to!)?

I hope Paula Yoo rewards herself with a nice long massage or something equally relaxing. She's been so hard at work this past month mentoring we PiBo's! How do you do it, Paula? You are a legend!

Carolyn

3 comments:

Lynn Anne Bemis said...

Hey There Fellowette PiBoer. Boy now you have me thinking. How will I celebrate. I'll have to let you know. Maybe a new box of colored pencils!

Sally said...

I am so honoured that I got to read this wonderful story. So funny. Such a great rhythm to it. Fantastic.
... ahhh... celebrations?!?!?! Maybe you could write a haiku to celebrate ;)
... or have a glass of wine with some pesto dip!

Gina said...

Celebrate? Hmmm... I have no idea. Right now I'm thinking I'll have to celebrate with a marathon laundry session and a good whole-house dust and vacuum party!